Ensuring you offer the right things to the right people
The first step towards sales effectiveness is doing the right thing. This means ensuring your capabilities are honed towards a target audience that will best appreciate and hence buy from you.
By fully understanding your proposition and why your customers buy from you, you can be much more focused, targeting the right audience, delivering the appropriate value proposition to meet the buyer’s needs.
“We were very happy with the Market Research Report Performative delivered to us. It clarified our perception of the market and raised a few ideas for a different approach.“
We can help with an appropriate mix of:
- Workshops to uncover and refine your capabilities and marketable solutions.
- Customer survey activity to identify the strengths and weakness of your current offerings. Customers are likely to be more open with an independent researcher, or with a member of your senior management team with whom they do not normally communicate.
- ‘Secret shopping’ campaigns to identify the brickbats and bouquets of your current face to the customer.
- Market analysis assignments typically with the purpose of identifying and defining new markets, or trends and upcoming changes which your customers will need to address. This will help shape your approach to existing and new customers.
- Competitor reviews to identify and develop your winning tactics and strategies.
- Staffing review to leverage the talents of the team.
- Routes to market advice and facilitation.
“It has helped us to refocus on our current products and also to look at new markets and we are working as a board far more efficiently.“
We’ll be happy to discuss how we can best help you engage your specific audience, so please feel free to call or email us now.