Are your sales people as good as their recruitment interviews? Are they working together to the same game plan?
Recruitment, training, bonus & commission plans are often mechanisms used to address poor performance. However, sometimes this becomes reminiscent of that old song “There’s a hole in my bucket …” with its ceaseless cycle.
To have a lasting impact generally requires scrutiny of other factors which are influencing the end results. So, rather than just focusing on the performance of the sales people and their managers, focus is needed on the entire selling environment; team structure, recruitment, training, motivation, tools, methods & processes, market intelligence, management and leadership.
So if your sales force is not delivering the performance you need to achieve your goals we can help you in:
- Recruiting the sales team appropriate for taking your business to market; placing the right people in the right roles to create opportunities and close deals. Read more
- Developing professional selling and sales management skills for all your customer facing staff. Read more
- Putting in place those elements required to ensure they are your staff, doing things your way. Read more
If you’d like a confidential discussion on achieving your sales targets, why not give us a call?
“The Performative Sales Performance Transformation programme enabled us to develop a much stronger sales culture and focus on key accounts. Sales skills were developed in customer-facing staff and a clearly defined account management process implemented, putting the management team in control of sales outcomes and enabling improved business performance.” MD, Management Consultancy
Are you getting value from resources spent on training the sales team?
Kevin Young, General Manager EMEA, Skillsoft (April 2011 article “Optimising Staff Training” on www.bcs.org) suggests that for many organisations their training programme delivers little long-term value to the business – simply because employees fail to apply what they’ve learnt in a classroom environment to their daily role, whereas the potential is there for “an individual’s productivity levels to increase by eight per cent if they can apply their training to their role. That equates to 160 hours of additional output, or roughly 20 days per year”.
We wholeheartedly agree with this assessment so we design and deliver sales and sales management training totally in the context of its application, so it is relevant, it sticks, and it delivers ROI.
- We induct staff to be your staff.
- We educate your team to sell with ROI in mind, and support them with appropriate tools to help them compete more effectively.
- We provide education and training programmes covering both processes and selling skills for the full sales cycle.
- We hone their negotiating skills; with an increase in the numbers of professional buyers, ensuring that your team employs the appropriate techniques and tactics from the very start of the sales cycle, can make the difference between winning or losing.
- We educate your technical and field staff to be more sales aware; to support your company’s selling activity in all accounts; to help you to leverage more business from existing and new customers.
To enable you to focus on your core skills, we provide the expert assistance necessary to ensure you have the sales team appropriate for taking your business to market.
“The well prepared case studies made the negotiation skills training really come to life and made people stop and think about what they are actually doing. The key to any successful training is; Did they use it and did they gain benefit from it? We certainly did. I am convinced that we successfully negotiated our way through some very tricky issues since and the way we approached them was heavily influenced by the Performative training. “
Contact us to discuss your training needs.