When something is not right, the pain points we recognise first and seek to address are often only symptoms.
- Are the sales team struggling to meet their targets?
Not unheard of for 1 in 3
- In the search for new customers are marketing initiatives generating the response you need?
- Do you find sales training effects are short-lived or negligible?
Can be as little as 13% retained beyond a few weeks if they can’t practice it
- Do the new sales people you recruited live up to their promise?
It can take at least 7 months to get up to speed for the majority of recruits
- Are you losing more deals to your competitors?
Individual symptoms, addressed in isolation can give short term relief but rarely provide a lasting result.
Performative recognises that while a remedy for the immediate pain is a priority, a holistic approach, diagnosing the root causes of under-performance would enable them to be addressed in the most appropriate sequence to assure sustainable improvement.
So how will it feel once we have completed a programme for you …
- Customers will be happy and communicative at multiple levels, giving you advance warning of upcoming opportunities.
- Your senior management will be able to identify and focus on strategic activities.
- Sales management will have the tools to be in control, avoiding unpleasant surprises.
- The sales team will be motivated and operating in harmony with the business goals.
arising from …
- Your proposition, target markets, routes to market and collateral will be consistent and your outbound sales and marketing activities will be sharply focused.
- You will have a defined end-to-end process from the initial identification of targets through the evolutionary cycle from suspect to prospect and eventually to customer, resulting in more closed deals.
- Contacts and opportunities with least potential will be weeded out early; sales activity will be focused on contacts with the greatest potential.
- Your staff will be fully familiar with the process and supporting tools, and understand the methodology sufficiently to immediately adapt to varying scenarios and customer needs.
- Key customer account and new business activities will be balanced to achieve your business goals.
- Your pipeline will be a known quantity, providing objective measures of business potential.
- The pipeline will provide meaningful KPIs giving advance warnings of problems.
“Performative have unquestionably helped us to become better focused and more structured in all aspects of our selling activities. This has enabled us to accelerate the growth of the company with certainty which is a great foundation for planning and investing in our future. Throughout the period of involvement with Performative we have found them very supportive and responsive and they have provided advice on a diverse range of topics. They are a great partner to have. “
If this is how you’d like your organisation to be, contact us now!