Our recruitment process typically consists of the following main steps:
- We work with you to create the job description from which we will create the job advert. We will also undertake the following activities:
- Using an on-line profiling tool we will work with you to create a personal profile of the “ideal” candidate. Using the same tool at a later stage we will also profile short-listed candidates and compare them to the ideal profile to help with the final selection process.
- We will advise on a suitable remuneration package, targets, etc. We could also design and produce the whole package if required.
- Consider alternative approaches for sourcing candidates including on-line recruitment, print media advertising and head-hunting. We would not proceed with any specific approach without your prior approval.
- If the chosen route is advertising, we design the job advert and once you have approved it, place it with our on-line recruitment agent or in the chosen print media.
- We agree with you the final selection process that will be used for short-listed candidates. We usually recommend that the final selection process should include some sort of practical selling activity including a presentation against a brief which we will design for you. We may also recommend a selection panel or assessment centre approach as part of the final selection process.
- All CVs will come to us and we will telephone interview relevant candidates.
- We will then conduct a face-to-face interview with all suitable candidates.
- We will create a short-list and for each candidate provide you with the CV, our interview notes and the candidates’ personal profile which provides guidance on specific areas to probe when interviewing the candidate.
- You will then do your own interviews for the short-listed candidates. We will normally be involved in this process.
- Final selection will be made following a process agreed in advance as discussed in point 3 above.
- We manage and co-ordinate the whole process.
Additional services that we provide include; taking up references, making job offers, designing employment contracts and commission plans, and induction programme design and delivery.