Our fully managed recruitment process leaves our customers with less admin burden and more time to focus on the candidates with true potential. We have successfully used our process for sales & marketing staff and senior executive roles such as Sales, Commercial and Financial directors.
The main steps are:
- Agree the job role from which we create the skills profile and job description. This step is key to a successful campaign and can also incorporate additional preparatory activities such as:
- On-line capability profiling can be a useful additional selection tool. Some platforms enable the creation of an “ideal” candidate profile which can then be used to compare with the individual profiles of short-listed candidates.
- Advising on suitable remuneration packages, targets, etc. We can also design and produce the whole package if required.
- Agree on the best approach to sourcing candidates such as; database search, on-line recruitment, print-media advertising and head-hunting. If the chosen route to sourcing candidates is advertising, we will design the advert and once approved by you, place it on-line or in the chosen print media.
- Jointly design the final selection process which gives the candidates the opportunity to demonstrate their selling capability. This will typically include a practical selling activity such as; presentation, telephone role play, selection panel or assessment centre approach. We will design the candidates’ brief for this stage to reflect the context of your business and the role into which they are to be recruited.
- All CVs come to us for evaluation prior to a telephone interview with relevant candidates.
- We will conduct face-to-face interviews with all suitable candidates and we will also explore their LinkedIn profiles where available.
- We create the initial short-list of candidates for your first round of interviews, providing their CVs and our interview notes and guidance on specific areas to probe during your interviews.
- Following your first interviews the short-list of candidates will be further refined. An agreed form of sales capability profile can be produced on all candidates in the final short-list which may permit comparison with the “ideal” profile.
- Final selection will be made following a process agreed in advance, as discussed above.
We manage and co-ordinate the whole process on your behalf. Additional services to smooth the overall process can include; taking up references, making job offers, contributing to employment contracts and commission plans, and induction programme design and delivery.
Our recruitment service, by sales for sales, is delivered for a fixed fee related to the effort and expenses required and not the typical percentage of salary-based fee.