Sincere apologies, but the registration page is currently unavailable due to platform maintenance.
We will have it back as soon as possible, but in the meantime, if you contact us via enquiries at performative.net we could send an old-fashioned pdf form of the questionnaire and still report back with your 30 minute phone call
Scroll down to view all posts, or use the drop-down menu to focus on a particular category.
… a no obligation thirty minute consultation, at no charge, to discuss the potential to improve your sales performance.
To take up this offer, or if you would just like to get a feel for what we might look at in order to uncover the root causes of issues impacting your revenue and profit margin, please register here and we’ll pass you on to a short questionnaire.
The questionnaire is split into 2 main areas – reaching out to the customers, and selling to them.
Maybe just reading the questions will help you to consolidate your existing thinking regarding your current business performance, however, if you care to fill it in and submit your answers you will get an interim response, and we will follow-up with individual feedback and the option for a no obligation thirty minute consultation, at no charge, to help you understand the issues identified and to explore options for addressing those issues.
So why not have a go? Click here
Our typical starting point for any customer project involves an evaluation of the selling capability and capacity via a thorough analysis of the current and the desired future position of the company to determine the level of maturity of its go-to-market model and the associated processes. In this way we can establish a quantifiable view of what the business in its current state can achieve and what is required to achieve the desired goals, plans and budgets.
The assessment is undertaken by senior members of the Performative team, who bring a vast amount of practical sales experience to bear, consequently the process often extends to look at related issues within the business which significantly impact on sales performance.
The results are typically fed back to the management team and board of directors via a presentation and workshop; they provide a blue-print for tackling the issues which are limiting the growth and development of the business.
The blue-print provides a way forward which you can implement yourself, or with our assistance.
Get in touch if you would like us to help you identify the actions needed to achieve your goals.
Ensuring you offer the right things to the right people
The first step towards sales effectiveness is doing the right thing. This means ensuring your capabilities are honed towards a target audience that will best appreciate and hence buy from you.
By fully understanding your proposition and why your customers buy from you, you can be much more focused, targeting the right audience, delivering the appropriate value proposition to meet the buyer’s needs.
“We were very happy with the Market Research Report Performative delivered to us. It clarified our perception of the market and raised a few ideas for a different approach.“
We can help with an appropriate mix of:
- Workshops to uncover and refine your capabilities and marketable solutions.
- Customer survey activity to identify the strengths and weakness of your current offerings. Customers are likely to be more open with an independent researcher, or with a member of your senior management team with whom they do not normally communicate.
- ‘Secret shopping’ campaigns to identify the brickbats and bouquets of your current face to the customer.
- Market analysis assignments typically with the purpose of identifying and defining new markets, or trends and upcoming changes which your customers will need to address. This will help shape your approach to existing and new customers.
- Competitor reviews to identify and develop your winning tactics and strategies.
- Staffing review to leverage the talents of the team.
- Routes to market advice and facilitation.
“It has helped us to refocus on our current products and also to look at new markets and we are working as a board far more efficiently.“
We’ll be happy to discuss how we can best help you engage your specific audience, so please feel free to call or email us now.
We work with you and your top team to develop and help you deliver strategic and tactical plans for:
Growth: providing support, advice and guidance in dealing with the many problems arising from growing a company in today’s tough business environment.
Succession: If business success has been heavily reliant on your involvement, it is natural to be apprehensive when handing the reins to others so you can devote more energy to the future of the business and coaching your successors, or to freeing you for your next business. We identify the profile of your ideal recruit and shortlist appropriate candidates for your final decision.
Structural Change: drawing on a wealth of practical experience to support you in the preparation and execution of strategy for; new market penetration, acquisitions, mergers, outsourcing, flotation or post-acquisition/merger harmonisation.
Exit: providing expert assistance in preparing your company to make it an attractive proposition for trade sale, divestment or MBI/MBO, enabling you to focus on business as usual and retain business value.
Feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion on achieving your growth plans.
Let our CEO explain
Click on any of the images below to access a short video presentation.
Our recruitment process typically consists of the following main steps:
- We work with you to create the job description from which we will create the job advert. We will also undertake the following activities:
- Using an on-line profiling tool we will work with you to create a personal profile of the “ideal” candidate. Using the same tool at a later stage we will also profile short-listed candidates and compare them to the ideal profile to help with the final selection process.
- We will advise on a suitable remuneration package, targets, etc. We could also design and produce the whole package if required.
- Consider alternative approaches for sourcing candidates including on-line recruitment, print media advertising and head-hunting. We would not proceed with any specific approach without your prior approval.
- If the chosen route is advertising, we design the job advert and once you have approved it, place it with our on-line recruitment agent or in the chosen print media.
- We agree with you the final selection process that will be used for short-listed candidates. We usually recommend that the final selection process should include some sort of practical selling activity including a presentation against a brief which we will design for you. We may also recommend a selection panel or assessment centre approach as part of the final selection process.
- All CVs will come to us and we will telephone interview relevant candidates.
- We will then conduct a face-to-face interview with all suitable candidates.
- We will create a short-list and for each candidate provide you with the CV, our interview notes and the candidates’ personal profile which provides guidance on specific areas to probe when interviewing the candidate.
- You will then do your own interviews for the short-listed candidates. We will normally be involved in this process.
- Final selection will be made following a process agreed in advance as discussed in point 3 above.
- We manage and co-ordinate the whole process.
Additional services that we provide include; taking up references, making job offers, designing employment contracts and commission plans, and induction programme design and delivery.
Creating an Academy for you
The Sales Academy provides a complete solution addressing all the people related issues associated with creating, developing and managing a successful selling operation.
In designing an Academy for an individual customer, we commence with a strategy workshop with all stakeholders. That workshop starts with the basic model illustrated below.
The output from the workshop tailors the Academy framework to the needs of the individual customer which then creates the specification for the individual Academy project. The Academy framework is populated with components some of which may already be in place in your organisation, others will be added by Performative to provide a complete and fully integrated solution which will have the look and feel of your organisation.
Basic academy framework
The Academy solution can be delivered according to a variety of choices with the main options being:
- A solution designed and developed by Performative but deployed by your own staff.
- The same solution deployed by Performative for a period of “evolutionary pilot running” before being handed over to your own staff once a settled state is achieved.
- The whole service can be provided as a fully outsourced service run and managed by one of Performative’s experienced programme managers.
In summary, we can work with any delivery model to suit an individual customer.
Contact us to see how an academy might assist you with your sales force effectiveness.